Adipex 75 and Phentermine 37.5 are two powerful drugs designed to treat overweight or obesity. Drugs are appetite suppressants, which reduce cravings and the urge to overeat.
They can help you:
- Improve the existing obesity-fighting tactic;
- Kick start new weight loss program.
Adipex 75 and Phentermine 37.5 are closer-related than some other drugs for the obesity treatment, but why? Read our new article [Updated 2019] below.
You will learn about the connection between these drugs, their similarities and differences, which will help you to choose between them.
Adipex 75 vs. Phentermine 37.5: Ingredients?
Both drugs are related because they contain the same active ingredient, Phentermine. However, medically speaking, the drugs are not completely the same.
- Adipex 75 capsules contain 75 mg of Phentermine resin (equivalent to 15 mg of Phentermine base);
- Phentermine 37.5 capsules contain 37.5 mg of Phentermine hydrochloride (equivalent to 30 mg of Phentermine base).
Both Phentermine resin and Phentermine hydrochloride same mechanism of action – they stimulate certain centers in the brain and suppress appetite. The difference is that the resin complex dissolves gradually, while the hydrochloride (salt) – quickly.
The drugs have different inactive ingredients, which have no influence over the anorectic effect of the drugs.
Which one is better for me?
What dosages are there? As mentioned above, the drugs contain different doses of Phentermine (15 mg and 30 mg). Typically, obese people are recommended to:
- Use a single dose of 30 mg per day;
- Swallow capsules in the morning with or without food.
Doses of 15 mg are suitable for people who need only a low dose or who cannot tolerate a dose of 30 mg due to side effects or certain diseases (for example, hypertension).
Adipex 75 and Phentermine 37.5 provide the same result (reduced appetite) at the same dosage, while the duration and intensity of the action do differ:
- Adipex 75 (just like Duromine) provides a slow and sustainable flow of the active substance in the body;
- Phentermine 37.5 provides the maximum concentration of anorectic when it is dissolved.
Can one be more appropriate than the other? – yes, due to the different intensity and duration of the anorexigenic effect, and the dosages available.
You can make your choice depending on your wishes:
- Adipex 75 – a uniform appetite suppression during the day;
- Phentermine 37.5 – appetite suppression gradually decreases during the day.
If you need a 15 mg dose, choose Adipex 75. Phentermine capsules are available only at a dose of 30 mg. They cannot be opened, crushed or chewed.
Is there a difference in side effects. – no. The lists of side effects for the two types of drugs are the same.
How can I choose between them?
Let us say straight, you can buy the 2 versions from us using our online service. As you can see, there are factors that can influence the choice. Think about what works best for you and choose one of these treatments.
If you don’t really care, which of the two drugs to use, you can make your choice based on the price. Shipping method and cost remain the same, no matter which you choose.