Sculpting and contouring of a perfect body begins with exercise, diet and a healthy lifestyle. However, these might not be enough to achieve the desired results. If pockets of stubborn fat refuse to budge, try the lipolytic solution, and you will be stunned by the results.
All you need to know about non-surgical fat removal in 2019
Non-invasive body shaping procedures become one of the most fast growing services in aesthetics industry. These procedures are extremely popular, because they take away the excess fat and provide a slimmer outline without surgery.
Key moments and quick facts about the lipolytic solution:
- The procedure is performed without a scalpel and incisions
- Solution (gel) is administered using an ultra-thin needle or cannula
- Anesthesia is usually not required
- You spend 20-50 minutes at the aestheticpractitioner’s office, no more (usually)
- Aesthetic product dissolves fat cells uniformly
- The effect is not be immediate (fat is removed from the body within days and weeks)
- Multiple sessions may be required for optimal correction
Suitable areas for fat removal are as follows:
In fact, fat removal can be performed in almost any area of the body, in which the stubborn fat accumulates. The following may seem obvious, yet you should not use lipolytic solution to fight obesity.
World of aesthetics does not stand still. Recent achievements in aesthetic medicine led to the creation of new injection products. They are used for the treatment of cellulite and the alignment of the skin surface.
Best noninvasive fat removal from YourBody.Expert
Perfect therapeutic solutions are those that help you look young and natural. We offer the best clinically proven rejuvenation methods, which can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
- Alidya – new anti-lipodystrophic agent used for prophylaxis and treatment of cellulite. An innovative formula (combination of 6 substances) normalizes the physiological function of adipose tissue.
- Aqualyx – nonsurgical method of treating localized fat deposits in any parts of the body. It contains Deoxycholic acid, which destroys the membranes of fat cells at the injection site.
- Aqualyx Body Lotion – moisturizing cream gel used after Aqualyx injections. It contains 8 basic ingredients, which accelerate the regeneration of soft tissue and soften the skin.
- Deoxycholic acid 10% – fat dissolving injections, which reduce effectively small and stubborn fat pockets. These are used to correct any part of the body.
- Dermaheal LL – a new aesthetic product, which is used to eliminate fat and cellulite. The solution contains various vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other substances, which boost collagen and elastin levels.
- Prostrolane Inner-B – used for cellulite reduction and treatment of localized fat deposits. It contains hyaluronic acid and patented peptide complex.
Each person has their own unique goals and objectives.
Before you buy fat removal solution, we recommend that you consult with an aesthetic practitioner to determine which technology suits best the treated area and your budget.
Fat removal surgery vs lipolysis treatment
Injection solutions differ from bariatric or laser fat removal procedures, because these former have no risks of the skin scarring.
Side effects are minimal for most patients. Severe or long-lasting side effects are extremely rare.
In the hands of an expert, injection solutions provide good results with almost no downtime.
No general anesthesia.
Procedures take 35 to 60 minutes.
Results appear gradually and are usually final within 4-12 weeks.
Results can last as long as the patient maintains his weight.
No aesthetic procedure, surgical or non-surgical, is intended for weight loss. Treatment does not significantly change the patients’ weight.
We definitely should mention the cost of fat removal procedures.
- Lipolytic solutions cost from 190 USD.
- Operation of buccal fat removal costs on average about 2500 USD.
Price may vary depending on the place of residence, your aesthetic practitioner’s level of experience and the type of anesthesia used. As a rule, aestheticians use local rather than general anesthesia, which is cheaper. And not every case requires using anesthesia.
More coming soon…